Now that the coat is finished there is space in the WIP (work in progress) box for a new project… a small one, but room nonetheless. It would be good to make a little more room though so that a few fun summer projects could be started. You see the rule that I have set myself is that I can only start a new project if there is room in the box.
The current contents of the box are as follows:
- 2 x pillow cases to make two pillowcase dresses for Ms. M
- 1 x pants cut out & ready to sew for Ms. M
- 1 x pants cut out & ready to sew for Master E
- 1 x hat cut out & ready to sew for Master E
- 1 x pinafore dress half sewn just waiting to change colour of thread in overlocker (? I think that is why I’ve stopped … this project has sunk towards the bottom of the box)
- 1 x pants half sewn for me
- 1 x pant to re-fashion/re-hem for me
- 1 x summer dress to shorten for me
- 1 x apron to patch up (after ‘play’ karate kicking partner in kitchen with rotary cutter in apron – oops!)
So today in my creative space I will be busting the box.