Tuesday, January 17, 2012

pj * 3

3 PJs for mePJ Pants

On the weekend I completed my first sewing project for 2012; three pyjama pants for me. Yep. For me. I’ve been in some desperate need for new PJ pants. Something decent enough to run out to the bin at the front of the house. These are a bit of a bargain too. I picked up the material for $2/metre at Spotty so these pants cost just $4 each. Yay. I really like. They’re very comfy. I’ve been wearing the yellow ones. I feel a little bit spiffy in them. So much so that I’ve been tossing them on the vanity rather than on the bathroom floor when I take my shower. That’s as good as it gets at this house.

PJ Pants in bathroom

13 comments:

  1. They look gorgeous! Very inspiring to make something for yourself! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cheery! I keep making jammie pants for the little people and not myself. I don't enjoy making them so much but I do enjoy having had made them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love making pj bottoms, they are so easy and gratifying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous! Did you really get the material at Spotty? I never see anything that lovely when I am there.
    I should do the same and make myself some actually we are all in need here. First though I have to sew a library bag and some sandwich wraps for the littles for school!
    Have a lovely day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Sal, love a spotty bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY really like the colours. Good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Done, very glam, they remind me of the PJ pants in one of the Amy Butler sewing books languishing on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pjs are beautiful! I love your colour and pattern choice. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vanity unit over the floor, thems some fancy pants you got there

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're lovely.

    I've wanted to make some PJ pants for myself for ages. I've had a pile of vintage sheets sitting and waiuting for the task fr over a year. I might try and find some tijme this weekend. Thanks for the motivational kick ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty & yes, totally street worthy & way cheaper than Peter Alexander!! Love spending Summer days in cotton jammie pants, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sally, Happy New Year for 2012! Love, love, love your pyjamas! Did you use a pattern? They do indeed look very special.
    Carmel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok now I know where you got the material, how about the pattern?? they look Super Dooper!! PS I loved the title of your knitting kit 'Born to Knit' yep thats me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.