Tuesday, March 27, 2012

doing it again :: pay it forward

pay it forward

I’ve done it before and it feels like the right time to do it again. I’ve signed up with Crafty Rie to participate in another game of pay it forward…

So here's what happens:
I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.

  • I have 365 days to do it in…
  • What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well:

  • you must have a blog
  • and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did! (again)

Looking forward to seeing who wants to pay it forward with me the second time around.

6 comments:

  1. ooh i would love to join in sally :D
    i looooove receiving mail, and making pretty things for other people ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yay! Can I PIF too! Lovely thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I needed some new projects:) count me in I'm going to update my blog right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic. Three crafty peeps in. Yay!

      Delete
  4. so this idea is named after the movie?
    This is the greatest idea of doing good i've ever heard.
    To bad I can't participate - i am only planning on starting my own blog.
    ______________
    mov to avi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Yay! Can I PIF too! Lovely thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.