Sunday, May 27, 2012

a new week and a winner

a new week

Last week was tough, a hard slog. It blitz me to the point where I don’t even have the emotional energy to write about it. By it’s end I was a drowned rat.

Today was the first day the new week. There was a chance to put my feet up and recharge my batteries. I am ready for the new week. Bring it on… but with less intensity than last week please.

…and finally I drew the winner of my surprise giveaway… the winner is …

and the winner is Cam @ Curly Pops

Cam! 

(CurlyPops)

7 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! Thankyou so much Sal. Very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope this week is a zillion times better for you in that case!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely hope life eases up for you. A big congrats to Cam and I love the way you echoed her personality with the colorful writing. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your week ahead is so much better!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drowned rat, lets hope you can dry out and fluff up a little bit this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.