Thursday, May 10, 2012

yoga suit

my little ray of sunshine

The cooler weather is almost here. It has been on the verge of arriving for some time now but not truly here. There has only been a handful of days where a jumper (sweater) has been needed, possibly this is because we’ve been fortunate enough to have had quite a few raining days and the cloud cover keeps the warmth in. One of my little rays of sunshine now has a yellow yoga suit to keep her warm and cheery on such grey and gloomy days.

yoga suit

It is very good for moving around in. Easy to squat down ready to blast off like a rocket ship into space, good for silly robot dances and I’ve been informed that it is the perfect outfit for jumping in muddy puddles.

Ms M in her yellow yoga suit

the hoodie - cute blue flower lining

I’m really loving the little blue flower lining with the bright yellow. It’s a happy combination for certain. I’ve been struggling with choosing sizes for Ms. M of late. She keeps sprouting up on me. In this instance it would seem I’ve been a bit cautious and so there is plenty of room for her to grow.

The yellow fleecy knit was a bargain at $2/mtr and the floral knit lining was also a bargain and had been hanging out in the stash for some time now. The pattern was purchased long long ago, it too was snapped up when it was on special. So there you go… a very special yoga suit indeedy.

my darling girl Oh my sweet girl you bring light & warmth to my heart.

 

Linking up with the creative crew.

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the yellow with the blue flowers on the inside.. it looks so happy and bright... yep perfect for nuddy puddles... so funny! Ms. M looks totally gorgeous in it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a little ray of sunshine in that yoga suit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a good model she is too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how gorgeous! & you did a great job of the yoga suit too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, ahhh- what size does that pattern go up to? It looks so fun, I want one- may not look as good as on your little sunbeam- what a great outfit, and great photos x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh that is sooooo cute!! looks super comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! i love yellow and blue together and that smile is just divine...she's one happy yoga suit wearing Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You.madame.are.so.clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! It looks so comfy, I would like one :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great result! I can so tell from the pics that she loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.