Tuesday, April 8, 2014

yo gabba gabba

virtù - yo gabba gabba pillowcases

I surprised my darling O. with Yo Gabba Gabba pillowcases that I made following Susie’s awesome tutorial. There are not enough words to describe just how much he loves Yo Gabba Gabba. Best show ever, according to him. The rest of the family love it too (I have caught his father singing  “Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle STOP hold still” whilst he fervently  dances in the shower) but we are all partial to watching other shows too. With O its just Gabba.

virtù - yo gabba gabba pillowcases & O (1)virtù - yo gabba gabba pillowcases & O (2)virtù - yo gabba gabba pillowcases & O (3) 
I have another surprise for O in the coming months too… Yo Gabba Gabba live in concert. O’s first live show ever. Some one on one time with a parent (yet to be determined). I’m excited too – he is going to be blown away and beside himself I just know it!!!

3 comments:

  1. They are cute! Lucky boy. He looks pretty stoked about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely work! He looks so excited too when he isn't snuggled down all cosy! Good job Mum! You did good. I can't stand that show myself so you all do well to put up with it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never forget your first concert :) He will love it. You have inspired me, I really want to make some new pillow cases - off to check out the tutorial, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.